Monday, March 12, 2007

Kerrville with 9 others

First, later this morning Missy and I will be taking a trip that we have wanted to put on for several years now: a sort-of "retreat" with some senior highs from our church. There will be an additional adult with us and 7 teens. I am excited. One of the hopes is that we can all just "get away" to a fun, relaxing setting up in the hills, which should be great. Even if it rains alot (might the first day or so), there are lots of games, we will have movies, plenty of rooms to hang in, etc. Oh yeah, and the NCAAs are firing up later in the week, so much good ESPN Bracketology to watch (I will post my "scientific method" bracket when I get back; you'll just have to trust me that I won't change anything...since it will be after games start). We won't have much scheduled-stuff, but two things I hope to have happen each day are a) one good discussion about "leadership" with the teens, as I truly believe that God has given us these kids to talk with about it this week, and b) a daily, solo, walk on my parent's cool "prayer path".

No comments: