Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Excited for Sea World!

It's been a looong time since I've been on a true vacation...and Sunday after church, we will be taking what I believe is our first "true" family (me, Missy, and Jax) vacation: We are going to Sea World in San Antonio for a few days. Besides my excitement for 3 different types of parks that Sea World emulates (zoo, waterpark, theme park), I am excited for a deeper reason... The first trip I remember with my family was one to Sea World Ohio (now defunct I believe) when I was Jax's age (4). I actually still remember some "images" of Shamu, etc. from that time, and I can't wait for Jax to have similar experiences. Funny thing is we didn't plan it that way on purpose...Missy just started brainstorming vacation possibilities and we decided it would be a good one!

So, we are all getting excited!!!!

No comments: