Friday, December 5, 2008

Hmmmm (aka, wondering "why")

I'm not going to go into detail here, but if you read this, would you pray for my family right now? Prayers for patience, clarity, peace, wisdom, etc. all sound about right.

Sometimes it is so tough to deal with hardships/testing (haha, I recently wrote this: http://haphazardangus.blogspot.com/2008/12/pondering-hebrews-121-13.html, need to really remember it now). Right now, we just found something out that isn't what we had hoped. Frustration, questioning has ensued. Past issues and emotions resulting from them have come back. Peace and forgiveness is needed. But it's hard...

So, I am going to read my "pondering Hebrews" post again...pray for strength, etc. I also need to find ways to ecourage Missy (wife) in all this. I'm not fired up, but she is REALLY struggling with it...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We will be praying for the Davis'

Anonymous said...

thanks Sextons! things (with that situation) are improving...