Saturday, March 14, 2009

In a Rare (as of lately) Blogging Lull

It was funny, after a flurry of posts the first week of March (something like 6 in 5 days!), I thought that March might end up being the first time I got close to a "post-a-day" average...

...well, then this week I didn't post at all! Plenty of reasons: Busy working on mission trip sign-ups/planning, some health stuff I needed to deal with, etc. Nothing huge, and I actually did have my daily readings, um, daily. I was planning on visiting some of those readings this morning as a blog but Jax woke up (and I can't give the scriptures "justice" when we're watching Imagination Movers together haha).

So I hope to get back to some posts next week, even when I'm in the Houston area for a little Spring Break visit!

2 comments:

choral_composer said...

I hope we get to see you while you are in H Town dude!

Anonymous said...

Not sure...dang it i know that in theory if any week we would have more time for visits it would normally be this one...but we only have one "free day" of NOTHING PLANNED and we kinda need days like that... if that changes i'll let you know.