Monday, January 14, 2008

a clarification

So that last posting (Markie/Lil Markie) is producing some confusion...

First, it isn't the guy who posted (www.ysmarko.com). It is actually some other guy going by "Markie". Mark Oestriecher (www.ysmarko.com) just mentioned how his parents used to call him "Markie" and that the singing guy was using Markie as a nickname...

Second, I'm sorry if my comments were a bit harsh or judgemental. Now, I know some just read that and said, "Come on, Ben! That guy is awful! Don't worry about it...", but others might still fit along the, "That wasn't nice..." line (like, "Yeah, that was bad, but still Ben, he (and others like him) are trying to make a difference for God.")

So, there you go. Maybe I should be more sensitive...but I still think it is darn goofy...

No comments: