Saturday, January 12, 2008

another crazy link

http://www.ysmarko.com/?p=2345

Play the clip...and either laugh, cringe, or both....

Seriously, and I know that I probably shouldn't say this about ANYONE just trying to share Jesus, but... Really? That? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Ok, if that showed up in a church I was at, I would likely sit politely but vomit a bit in my mouth... I am saddened by stuff like that. I know he's trying, but dang.

I bet the folks who brought him in without checking him out, either on a website, or a clip sent in a promo pack, or even just more research before just saying "sure" when the old lady in the church says, "you have to get this guy to come sing. I saw him at a revival once and I bet the youth would LOVE him," are praying for a do-over. (Sadly, I have been referenced folks like that in similar situations...thankfully I am a skeptic with things like that and ALWAYS do my homework...).

Oh well. Sorry to Mark/Lil Markie if I'm being too mean...

2 comments:

TG said...

that is just weird! is the guy that does the blog the one in the video? if so, why - o - why did he post it? that's embarrassing. if it were me, i'd never show another living soul!

rattrav said...

you were a little harsh, but that is dang funny. but i think he was going for funny, the problem is that i was laughing AT him not with him. the "fro mullet" with cheesy synthesized back ground music was enough for a laugh, and then came lil' markie...