Tuesday, December 18, 2007

my personality inventory/multiple intelligences test results

Click to view my Personality Profile page

(check out http://www.mypersonality.info/ for your own stuff!)--free login required

Here is what it says about my "ENFP"-type:

ENFP - The "Advocate"
Myers-Briggs Personality Types (Free Test)
ENFPs are introspective, values-oriented, inspiring, social and extremely expressive. They actively send their thoughts and ideas out into the world as a way to bring attention to what they feel to be important, which often has to do with ethics and current events. ENFPs are natural advocates, attracting people to themselves and their cause with excellent people skills, warmth, energy and positivity. ENFPs are described as creative, resourceful, assertive, spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic, passionate and experimental.

My take? I generally agree, although depending on the day and depth of a test like this, my "percentages" (and even in one thorough case, which I sometimes agree with, a "letter") can change some. One time I actually scored INFP-barely being an "I" (51%). There are times I would agree with that. Unlike many "E"s, I truly enjoy getting "lost" in my thoughts, sitting alone, reading, etc. In that case, I tend to say, "I'm an introvert who does like being around folks". Yet, this test says "E". I guess I am feeling social more thses days, who knows (although 74% still seems a bit high).

No comments: