Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yay it's almost holiday time!!!!!

For some reason, I am way excited for Thanksgiving this year. Maybe I just need a small change of scenery. Maybe it's because it will actually be cool in Houston (and even colder up here in Wford when we return). Whatever the reason, I'm excited.

Some things to look forward to:
  • Cool weather
  • My dad's "grilled turkey"
  • Good football on Thursday (Cowboys are fun to watch, plus for once the Detroit/Green Bay game is a biggie)
  • Dinner somewhere "special" with Scott and Shannon Austin tomorrow
  • Marja!!!!
  • Missy is getting her hair CHOPPED so she can donate it to "Locks of Love". I think she will look cute (and I tend to like long hair). I do know it will be a struggle for her, as she is a bit scared of having short hair, and that the whole process was started long ago (before her grandma Candy died) as a tribute to Candy. So, it may be an emotional haircut
  • Guitar Hero 3 supplied by Jill
  • Getting to see Jill's big baby belly
  • And the typical "love watching Jax have a BALL with everyone" emotions...

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

1 comment:

aufu said...

I agree...its the best holiday. See you soon. I enjoy your Haphazard Angus