Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thankful

And now, immediately after that last post...a thankful list...

I'm thankful for (in no particular order):
  • Being blessed with a family like ours
  • Having a wife that loves me and challenges me to be the man I should be
  • The honor of being Jackson's daddy. If God loves us, as a father, 1,000,000 more than we can fathom...he must love us to infinity and beyond as I love my boy like no other...
  • God loving us so much that He did/does WHATEVER IT TAKES to make us one with Him...now, forgive me for not always approaching life like I realize it...
  • Good pizza
  • Good Mexican food
  • Another year with Granny
  • Labor Day weekend in Kerrville with both sets of grandparents
  • Cool weather
  • Zion Hill Church in Pineville, LA, with the Sr. Hi CTCYM gang this summer (REMEMBER WEDNESDAY!)
  • Gary and Carol Turner for being pastors and friends when we needed it
  • The RedHouse Youth gang for making my heart smile so much as you continue to grow in your faith
  • Learning "Rain Down" with ParadigmShift last week (my goodness that song rocked)
  • Letting me have some painful experiences that teach me more about life, humility, and dependence upon God
  • Jason Howeth for making my day and visiting Sunday School (and showing me Facebook so I could reconnect with old friends)
  • and on and on and on....

No comments: