Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Really am Ok...

Just letting any readers know that despite my last post, I'm doing alright attitudinally...in fact, there are some cool things going on. I guess I just feel the need to share some concerns, thoughts, challenges, etc., every now and then. My blog wouldn't be an honest one if I didn't, and once I begin to over-sanitize, it's time to stop (not that I don't attempt to use some discretion...even if just a little :-)

There are exciting things going on, to be sure. Any time a teen (or adult even) shares something God is doing, or even just acknowledges a lesson, conversation, or book recommendation that is messing up their soul a bit (in a good way), my heart leaps. And it does happen (did this week!).

So, some things I'm looking forward to in a great way and with much expectation of seeing God work include:

*** Planet Wisdom in 10 days
*** Our second annual Spring Break Road Trip to Kerrville (some new faces will be there, and will surely add to the good times)
*** CTCYMs looming this summer...
*** The summer theme of either "ReBoot" or "Remodel"
*** Looking ahead to a re-boot of Elevation for fall...

No comments: